The Shepherds Hut at Morrells Wood Farm
With breath-taking views and your very own secluded garden and private courtyard, the ‘Shepherds Hut’ is a glamorous take on glamping!
Lovingly designed and commissioned in 2012, this was the first hut to be built on Morrells Wood Farm. Beautifully charming, the ‘Shepherds Hut’ itself houses a fabulous iron framed bed, comfy seating with TV and that all important wood burning stove with a fabulous backdrop of decorative tiling, perfect for a snug night in!
Just a stones’ throw away, located in an adjacent barn is your kitchen, complete with dining area and a spacious shower room. With a smart entrance hall too, perfect for leaving your wet weather clothes or walking boots in, you’ll have an abundance of space.
With outside additional seating and a purpose-built brick barbeque, you can of course choose to eat al-fresco every night, or alternatively eat supper in-front of a roaring log burning stove!
Either way, the ‘Shepherds Hut’ is perfect for embracing luxurious glamping wholeheartedly!
- Comfortably sleeps two
- Single level accommodation in both the hut and the barn, with four external steps up to the ‘Shepherds Hut’ and further steps in the garden.
- Deceptively spacious hut measuring 18 ft x 8 ft, with kitchen and shower room in an adjacent barn
- Wood burning stove, including logs in the hut
- Features far reaching panoramic views
- Private courtyard with outside seating between the hut and barn
- Brick build BBQ by patio area
- Double glazing throughout
- Electric heating in the barn
- Electric oven and hob, plus microwave, fridge with freezer compartment
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, towels and washing-up facilities provided
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer facilities are available for use in an adjoining building
- Off road parking for one car, plus bike storage if required
- A cot and highchair are available, on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking.
- Well behaved dog(s) are allowed to stay in this property by prior arrangement
Book The Shepherds Hut
“An amazing, relaxing stay!”
What an amazing and relaxing stay we’ve had! It took our minds off everything that is going on at the moment. The hut is gorgeous and we’ve loved every minute!
Paula and Martin, August 2020