The Byre at Morrells Wood Farm
This delightful one bedroom cottage, which adjoins ‘Rickyard Cottage’, has fabulous views towards The Wrekin and Wenlock Edge. Tastefully converted in 2002, ‘The Byre’ welcomed its first guests at Easter 2003. Formerly a cowshed, ‘The Byre’ is now a 160 year old listed building.
Arranged on a single level, ‘The Byre’ is ideal for those with mobility issues, thanks to the extra wide oak latch doors throughout the property.
Leading from the spacious hallway, the open plan living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, shower room and luxurious double bedroom have all been tastefully decorated to reflect the feature beams and high vaulted ceilings. With a small courtyard to the front of the property, there is also an enchanting private garden with BBQ, at the rear, located through French doors off the bedroom.
With outdoor seating to both the front and rear of this charming cottage, enjoy the sunrise with an early morning cup of tea or watch the sunset over the Shropshire hills from the comfort of your very own holiday cottage.
- Comfortably sleeps two
- Single level property, with two low level external steps
- Overlooks central courtyard
- Private courtyard with outside seating to the front of the cottage
- Charming garden with feature bench and further seating to the rear of the cottage
- Brick built BBQ
- Double glazing throughout
- Extra wide internal doors, ideal for anyone with mobility issues
- Wall mounted electric convector heaters, giving instant heat throughout
- Electric stove in lounge area
- Electric oven and hob, plus microwave, and fridge with freezer compartment
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, towels and washing-up facilities provided
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer facilities are available for use in an adjoining building
- Off road parking for one car, plus bike storage if required
- A cot and highchair are available, on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking.
- Well behaved dog(s) are allowed to stay in this property by prior arrangement