The Cornhouse at Morrells Wood Farm
Offering panoramic views from nearly every window, ‘The Cornhouse’ offers delightful accommodation over two floors.
Converted in 2006, this delightful two-bedroom holiday cottage features exceptional views of The Wrekin and also the Stretton and Shropshire hills. This detached holiday home is situated adjacent to ‘The Dairy’ and near to the ‘The Byre’, yet allows you to take in the stunning views towards The Wrekin in your very own patio area, complete with outdoor table and chairs and an abundance of potted plants!
Arranged over two levels, ‘The Cornhouse’ comfortably sleeps four adults. Sensitively converted, it has retained many rustic and alluring features including its impressive original oak beams.
Leading from the entrance hall is the tastefully appointed kitchen. Also leading from the hall is the spacious lounge and dining area, with an impressive inglenook fireplace, complete with log burning stove. Once lit, there’s no better place than the lounge to retreat to, after a long day exploring the fabulous county of Shropshire.
Upstairs there’s a well-appointed shower room, spacious twin bedroom and equally spacious double bedroom with unrivalled views towards The Wrekin.
- Comfortably sleeps four
- Arranged over two levels, with three low level external steps
- Overlooks central courtyard
- Private patio area with outside seating
- Double glazing throughout
- Wall mounted electric convector heaters, giving instant heat throughout
- Wood burning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, plus microwave, and fridge with freezer compartment
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, towels and washing-up facilities provided
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer facilities are available for use in an adjoining building
- Off road parking for one car, plus bike storage if required
- A cot and highchair are available, on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking.
- Well behaved dog(s) are allowed to stay in this property by prior arrangement
Book The Cornhouse
“A fabulous place to stay!”
What a fabulous place The Cornhouse is to stay in. The Harpers are amazing hosts, and the birthday cake was such a lovely surprise – thank you!
The Chillcotts, July 2020
“A lovely cottage”
The Cornhouse is a lovely cottage – really comfortable, nicely done and so peaceful. We climbed The Wrekin, what amazing views!
Edwina N and John B, September 2020