The Barn at Morrells Wood Farm
Beautifully rustic and luxuriously furnished, ‘The Barn’, which was once a former cattle shed, was lovingly converted in 2015. Built from locally sourced Shropshire oak and reclaimed bricks, it provides spacious accommodation for up to four adults.
Arranged on a single level, ‘The Barn’ offers far reaching views across the Shropshire hills and beyond!
With all the comforts you could wish for from a superbly appointed holiday cottage, the lounge, complete with log burning stove and many reclaimed features, has french doors which open onto your own private patio area. The fabulous kitchen, which spaciously seats four, also has notable details including hay loft doors at ceiling height! To the rear of the property, which has underfloor heating throughout, is a luxurious king size bedroom and delightful twin bedroom, plus shower room.
At the front of the property, there is further outdoor seating and ample parking in your very own private courtyard.
Whether you fancy staying snug in front of the log burner, or taking in the fabulous Shropshire air, ‘The Barn’ really is a ‘home from home’.
- Comfortably sleeps four
- Single level property, with one low level external step
- Features far reaching panoramic views
- Private courtyard with outside seating to the front and side of the cottage
- Brick build BBQ by patio area
- Double glazing throughout
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Wood burning stove in lounge area
- Electric oven and hob, plus microwave, fridge and freezer
- Two flatscreen TV’s
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, towels and washing-up facilities provided
- Washing machine and tumble dryer facilities available for use in an adjoining building
- Off road parking for two cars, plus bike storage if required
- A cot and highchair are available, on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking
- Pets not allowed in this property
Book The Barn
“We just keep coming back!”
A perfect place for a family get together… There’s always a warm welcome, and it’s such a lovely place to stay, we just keep coming back!
Ken and Bernie, July 2020
“This is our fifth holiday here!”
It’s always so lovely to return here… in fact this is our fifth holiday here! The beds are so comfy and the cake is to ‘die’ for. We hope to come back next year.
Chris and Graham J, August 2020
“The barn is first class”
The barn, like the weather was fabulous. Apart from the odd trip out here and there, we hardly left the property! We shall be recommending this most pleasant stay to our friends and family. Thank you so much!
Maj-Len and David H, September 2020