The Shepherds Retreat at Morrells Wood Farm
Nestled amongst the trees, and with the idyllic sound of the nearby brook, ‘Shepherds Retreat’ is our most secluded holiday property!
Commissioned in 2012 to our bespoke design, this hut is located at the end of the Ram’s patch through a picturesque rambling rose archway. Capturing the very essence of stylish glamping, the ‘Shepherds Retreat’ features a sumptuous sleeping area and kitchen, separated by cosy seating and a fabulous wood burning stove, guaranteed to keep you toasty on even the chilliest of nights!
Formerly a ‘hen house’, the modern shower room is ideally located behind the ‘Shepherds Retreat’, and along with the decking outside, complete with outdoor seating and purpose-built brick barbeque, the overall space is quite simply palatial!
A truly ‘get away from it all’ retreat, embrace glamping in your very own little piece of Shropshire countryside!
- Comfortably sleeps two
- Single level accommodation
- Spacious hut measuring 25 ft x 8 ft, with adjacent shower room
- Wood burning stove, including logs in the hut
- Electric heating in shower room
- Secluded idyllic position
- Generous outside decking with patio furniture
- Brick build BBQ by patio area
- Double glazing throughout
- Combination microwave oven, slow cooker, steamer and fridge with freezer compartment
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, towels and washing-up facilities provided
- Washing machine and tumble dryer facilities are available on request
- Off road parking for one car, plus bike storage if required
- A cot and highchair are available, on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking
- Well behaved dog(s) are allowed to stay in this property by prior arrangement
Book The Shepherds Retreat
“A beautiful and peaceful setting”
We had a great time on our second visit to Morrells Wood. The Shepherds Retreat is in such a beautiful and peaceful setting.
Jenny and Ian, August 2020