The Shepherds Lodge at Morrells Wood Farm
The epitome of luxurious glamping, ‘Shepherds Lodge’ is the newest addition to our four huts and was designed in 2017.
The largest of our four huts, this really is a Shepherds Hut with a difference, as all amenities have been spaciously incorporated into the overall layout, making it an ideal ‘home from home’ glamping stay for a longer holiday!
Tastefully decorated, this bespoke designed, self-catering ‘lodge’ offers peace and tranquillity in a secluded corner of Morrells Wood Farm.
The perfectly considered light and airy accommodation includes a sumptuous separate bedroom with iron framed bed, a quaint open plan living area with a modern painted kitchen, and a spacious shower room, all under one roof!
Outside, there’s a purpose-built brick barbeque in your very own palatial garden. Complete with patio table, chairs and bench, ideal for taking in the countryside air, you’re sure to feel on ‘top of the world!’
- Comfortably sleeps two
- Single level accommodation, with three external steps
- Bespoke design hut measuring an impressive 33 ft x 10 ft, with all amenities under ‘one roof’
- Picturesque rolling countryside views
- Large private garden with outside seating
- Brick build BBQ by patio area
- Double glazing throughout
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, plus microwave and fridge with freezer compartment
- Freeview TV
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, towels and washing-up facilities provided
- Full freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer facilities are available for use in an adjoining building
- Off road parking for one car, plus bike storage if required
- A cot and highchair are available, on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking.
- Pets not allowed in this property
Book The Shepherds Lodge
“So much to see and not enough time!”
What a lovely place to stay – it’s so relaxing and has everything you could possibly need. We really enjoyed exploring on our days out… all in all there’s so much to see and do!
Teresa and Scott, September 2020
What our guests say...
“A beautiful getaway”
What a great place to unwind… it’s such a tranquil location and a beautiful getaway from it all experience.
Paul and Ellie, August 2020