The Dairy at Morrells Wood Farm
Aptly named ‘The Dairy’, this quaint Shropshire holiday cottage was converted in 2009 from the old milking shed.
This idyllic one bedroom cottage has far reaching views over the Shropshire hills and notably towards Long Mountain. It is situated adjacent to ‘The Cornhouse’, separated by its own small courtyard, complete with patio furniture and a pretty wrought iron bench.
Arranged on a single level, ‘The Dairy’ features an open plan living area, complete with a fully equipped kitchen. Oak latch doors lead from the open plan kitchen and living room to the fabulously appointed and spacious double bedroom, and adjacent shower room, all sensitively fitted to echo the fabulous beams, exposed brickwork and overall ambiance of the converted cottage.
With plenty of windows, ‘The Dairy’ is light and airy during the day, allowing you to admire the picturesque views from either inside the property, or from the comfort of your very own courtyard outside.
- Comfortably sleeps two
- Single level property, with two low level external steps
- Overlooks central courtyard
- Private courtyard with outside seating
- Double glazing throughout
- Wall mounted electric convector heaters, giving instant heat throughout
- Electric stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, plus microwave, and fridge with freezer compartment
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, towels and washing-up facilities provided
- Washing machine and tumble dryer facilities available for use in an adjoining building
- Off road parking for one car, plus bike storage if required
- A cot and highchair are available, on a first come, first served basis. Please request at time of booking
- Pets not allowed in this property
Book The Dairy
“An ideal place to relax and let the world go by!”
It has taken six years for us to finally return and stay at Morrells Wood in their superb accommodation. It’s an ideal place to relax and simply let the world go by!
Margaret and Vernon R, July 2020
“So nice to return to the cozy Dairy!”
We really enjoyed our stay in The Dairy. The weather was better than forecast, allowing us to explore the lovely area, then return to the cozy cottage.
Marguerite and David C, August 2020